At STRIVE Therapy we work hard designing programs to meet the unique needs of each individual. We encourage active involvement from care givers by participating in home programs. Our goal is to respond to the needs of our community by providing our clients and their families with effective Occupational Therapy services that result in superior customer satisfaction and individual functional gains.
At STRIVE Therapy, we see children with diagnoses including, but not limited to:
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Developmental Delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Fine or Gross Motor Difficulties
- Emotional or Behavioral Difficulties
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
What are some things our OT works on?
- Hand-eye coordination
- Social interaction skills
- Body awareness
- Sensory processing and integration
- Motor planning
- Attention Bilateral integration Muscle strength
- Writing and scissor skills
- Dressing, grooming, buttons, etc.
- Cognitive skills Perceptual skills
- Emotional regulation
- Impulse control
- Self esteem
- Self confidence